Friday, May 2, 2014

Seventy One . . .



Photos by Snowflake

Crossing Paws with Amadu
By Stormcat

I'm tired  . . .
I've fulfilled the measure of my creation and though I don't want to say goodbye,
      my work is done . . .
It was a good romp we had together, but there are others who love you now, so
               I know you'll be okay . . .
I realize that I was your first but you were my only. There will be others after me
             and I've set the standard high . . .
So master cross your paw with mine and set my heart into your mind and take a
                                             comfort in our shared connect . . .
Don't judge them harshly or expect them to reach my level as your needs have
                                                             changed through my direct . . .                 
Love them for who they are and revel in the lives you share that they may return
                                                                                           their all to you . . .           
but know when all that lays ahead joins this memory, there will never be another
                                                                                                             Amadu.



Copyright 2014 All rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment