Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Seventy Seven . . .

Juvination
By Stormcat

I had been
walking around dead for many years, I didn't know
how long. I couldn't remember. I was dead,
you see,
when you're dead you can't remember being
alive, so how could you know
when you died.
then one day I realized that I
was almost alive again. So I tried to remember
the changeover; but that was like a fog
and all I could remember was little bits and
pieces of slowly coming back to
life incrementally.
I'm saying this because I don't know if the
seed of rejuvenation began to germinate
in preparation of or in response to
you . . . seem to have been
 dead too walking around too not knowing
too so perhaps the
answer is simultaneously and neither and both
and because . . . the relevance however
being that: to complete the process, to live
and love and laugh and beautiful, to
recapitulate we
need to be . . . remain, complete we.

Copyright 2014 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment